Dive El Hierro!
We offer high quality PADI courses and daily boat departures to some of the most beautiful dive sites in Europe. We specialise in tailored packages for individuals and groups that include: diving, accommodation, car rental and the most important Full Service in English; since you contact us to the briefings on the boat.
From our Dive Centre in La Restinga, located on the southern tip of El Hierro, we dive more than 20 dive sites less than 15 minutes by boat. The Mar de las Calmas Marine Reserve is protected from the prevailing winds and is perfect for year round diving with visibility as much as 40m at times and rarely less than 20m. The area also gets the least rain and most sun in El Hierro.
The dense vegetation on the rocks gives rise to a large diversity of life. On the bottom and hidden in the many cracks and crevasses you will find Lobsters, Shrimp, Seahorses, Black and Yellow Corals, Anemones and Sponges.
Swimming in the crystal clear waters you will see Tuna, Parrotfish, Groupers, Flatfish, Perches, Angel Sharks, Octopus, Sting Rays and many species of Moray Eels.
Seasonal visitors to the area include Sand Tiger Sharks, Manta Rays, Whale Sharks, Dolphins and Turtles.
The Dive Centre
We have a 200m2 Dive Centre with the following facilities:
- Hot Showers
- Equipment Rinsing Baths (one for Cameras and Regs, one for all other equipment)
- Wet and Dry areas for storing personal equipment
- 12 Full Sets of Rental Equipment plus spares and extra sizes
- 15 and 12 litre steel tanks with DIN and International connections
- Oxygen Equipment
- Free WiFi Internet & Good Music
- Hammocks to relax in
- All dives guided by very experienced multilingual Instructors